Use these OneClick URLs to try the Customer Service Monitor modes right now!
How to use the Customer Service Monitor
Before starting, install a plugin for automatically refreshing a browser tab. This is because our system does not currently handle logging into the NMS systems, and some will logout automatically if they have no activity from the browser.
- Open your NMS systems in other tabs and log into them, your data is not transmitted by our application at any point in time. Use an automatic refresh plugin if your NMS has login timeouts.
- Open the web application in another tab http://www.juch-tech.com/csmonitor/
- Copy the graph image URLs from your NMS into a graph Grid URL space and, if needed, replace the first Unix timestamp with token *stamp1* and the second with *stamp2*, you can also set a title and then click “Save grid”.
- After all graphs are entered, click “Start App” to view the graphs. These will be stored in your browser for next time unless your cache is cleared.
- To share graph data, click “Export” to produce a string of all the graph data ready to copy into other browsers and computers. To import this data, paste it into the Import/Export box and click the “Import” button.
You can move the mouse to the bottom of the screen to change the current page (currently there can be up to 4 pages of separate graphs), change graph time duration, or click a graph to pull up the bottom menu and edit its URL or title.
Holding your mouse over buttons and fields will give a small tool-tip for additional information.
When using Mobile mode, you can scroll between images using your keyboard arrow keys, or by dragging left or right with your finger on a touchscreen device.
Format any OneClick URL for Mini or Mobile mode by adding &mini=1 or &mobile=1 to the end of the URL respectively.
For more information, visit our Customer Service Monitor application page.